Catherine Herdlick and I designed and ran an epic live-action street game in the alleys of San Francisco inspired by the cult sci-fi movie Logan’s Run.
- Io9: “Incredibly inspired“
- Laughing Squid: “Logan’s Run, A Street Game in San Francisco Based on the Cult Classic 1976 Sci-Fi Film”
- SF Weekly: “Logan’s Run Game Brought to San Francisco — the City Where it’s Already a Documentary”
- SF Weekly: Best of SF 2014
- Kill Screen: “Public Play Yanks Videogames Into the Real World”
A collaboration with Catherine Herdlick, with help from Adam Smedresman, Albert Kong, Lily Cheng and Darren Wong. Photos by Anna Vignet.